The newest release of your software is tremendous. Besides the GUI I particularly liked the "wizards" that make entry of geometry type problems so much easier. I haven't yet used the more advanced features (function operations etc), but this will become handy once I get into College Algebra.
I was having problems learning quadratic equations, until I purchased your software. Now I know how to do not only do quadratics, but I also learned with the step by step examples how to do other more difficult equations and inequalities. Great product!
Julieta Cuellar, PN
My son was in a major car wreak and was homebound for several months. I feared that he would fall behind in his classes. His math teacher recommended Algebrator, which literally took him through each problem step by step. Once my son was able to return to school, he had a better understanding of math then before he left. I would recommend this software to anyone!
John Davis, TX
My son has struggled with math the entire time he has been in school. Algebrator's simple step by step solutions made him enjoy learning. Thank you!
Troy Green, FL
I really liked the ability to choose a particular transformation to perform, rather than blindly copying the solution process..
Students struggling with all kinds of algebra problems find out that our software is a life-saver. Here are the search phrases that today's searchers used to find our site. Can you find yours among them?
Search phrases used on 2011-12-02:
- perimeter of a cross section
- math word problem solver online free
- bratwurst stand for sale
- word problem solver
- Salim sells fax machines that come in Standard and Enhanced models. The Standard model sells for $325 and the Enhanced model sells for $385. If Salim sold a total of 35 units and took in $12,575, how many of the Enhanced model did he sell
- radical form examples
- percentage variables
- the number of years a person born in the united states is expected to live can be approximated by the equation y = 0.189x + 70.8, where x is the number of years since 1970. solve this equation for x. use this new equation to determine in which year the approximate life expectancy will be 80.2 years.
- quadratic function worksheet downloads
- Long Printable Number Line
- subtracting square roots calculator
- very short math trivia
- Parking Garage Fees At New York City’s La Guardia airport, one parking garage charges a onetime “transportation fee” of $2.75 plus $22 for indoor parking per day. How many days has a car been parked a
- simplify square root exponential
- take a 7th grade math test
- dividing decimals calculator and solver
- Pre-Algebra Pre-test Printable
- radical expressions
- equation rearranger online
- math trivias about algebra
- a cold stone creamery ice cream shop sells sundaes for $3.60 and banana splits for $4.25. the shop sells four times as many sundaes as banana splits. if total sales amounted to $3,730 last weekend, how many banana splits were sold
- a man whose income is rs 576 a year spends rs 432 a year.what percentage of his income does he savw
- hong is going to rent a truck for one day. there are two companies he can choose from, and they have the following prices.
- the director of the summer day camp estimates that 100 children will join if the camp fee is $350 but for $20 decrease in the fee ten more children will enroll
- +e51 aptitude test +answers
- square of binomials worksheets
- AHMED HAS HALF OF A TREASURE MAP, WHICH INDICATES
- the radioactive element americium-241 has a half-life of 432 years. suppose we start with a 35-g mass of americium-241. how much will be left after 383 years? compute the answer to three significant digits.
- what is the solution or point of intersection for the system of equations y = 4 and x = -2
- terminating decimal math example
- percents word problems
- (PDF) MATH EXERCISES WITH SOLUTIONS
- math solver factors algebra 2 with steps free online
- ND=1.08T when 6 is d
- program for writing rational exponent formulas
- julie and eric row their boat
- rules in subtraction of polynomials
- 8th class maths matrix
- quotient calculator exponents
- online radical calculator with variables and exponents
- ICSE MATHS X Class worked out examples
- Partial Fraction Decomposition calculator
- mathematics range polynomials
- math trivias for high school
- algebra tricks with solutions
- diffrent type of question of trigo of 11th class mathematics books
- multiplication decimals with full methord
- rms ti-89
- addition with base ten blocks
- introductory and intermediate algebra for college students, 4th edition
- Frank and Joseph sell shoes. Lst month Frank sold 18 less pairs of shoes than joseph. Together they sold 52 pairs of shoes. How many pairs of shoes did frank sell?
- how to solve F(x) = sin (x) in java
- флай ат110
- austin and kaitlyn invested $195,000 in a business venture. if kaitlyn invested 2 1/4 times as much as Austin invested, how much money did Kaitlyn invest
- greatest common factor
- Juanita and Carlos borrowed $4800 at a simple interest rate of 11% for a period of 2 years. What was the interest?
- "logic puzzles"+middle school+worksheets
- using tutoring software in the middle school classroom
- dave and jane wells have a new rectangular driveway
- www.pc facter.com
- what is the fundemental trigonometric identities under reciprocal indentities
- radioactivity to solve problems
- $20,000 x (0.05 + 1)=
- an ice cream vendor pays $17.50 for a five gallon container of premium ice cream from this quantity he sells 80 scoops at $0.90 per scoop ifhe sold smaller scoops he could sell 08 scoops from the same container however he could charge 0.80per scoop if michael switches to the smaller scoops by how much will he profit per container go up or down
- 5 problems that are adding, subtracting, multiplying or dividing rational numbers problems and answers
- a vendor has learned that, by pricing pretzels at $1.75, sales will reach 119 pretzels per day. raising the price to $2.75 will cause the sales to fall to 79 pretzels per day. let y be the number of pretzels the vendor sells at x dollars each. write a linear equation that models the number of pretzels sold per day when the price is x dollars each.
- how to teach college algebra to freshmen
- math evaluation solutions examples
- math 401 at CSUF
- explain how a linear inequality becomes linear
- invistigating project of math
- Single Point Lesson Examples
- word problem calculator solvers free download
- decimal numbers
- evaluate the six trigonometric functions of the angle
- using ode23 for second order differential using ode23 for second order differential
- e-z stop fast gas sold
- a negative monomial times a trinomial with different signs on the terms
- multiple choice exam in rational algebraic ex pressions
- Paytrust.com is an online bill-paying service that charges $5 per month plus $0.50 per paid bill. Thomas used this service for 6 months and paid a total of $48.50. How many bills were paid through Paytrust.com during that period?
- linear equation.formulas
- rational expressions applications
- frank and joseph sell shoes. last month frank sold 18 less. together they sold 52 pairs. how many pairs of shoes did frank sell
- the length of a rectangle is 3 times the length of a smaller rectangle
- math class 7 question paper
- quadratic equation with fractions
- coefficient example