I like the ability to show all, some, or none of the steps. Sometimes I need to cross reference my work, and other times I just need to check the solution. I also like how an explanation can be shown for each step. That helps learn the functions of each different method for solving.
My son was in a major car wreak and was homebound for several months. I feared that he would fall behind in his classes. His math teacher recommended Algebrator, which literally took him through each problem step by step. Once my son was able to return to school, he had a better understanding of math then before he left. I would recommend this software to anyone!
Quadratic equations were really giving me a hard time. Then I got Algebrator, and it helped me not only with quadratic but also with pretty much any equation or expression I could think of!
Ashley Logan, AZ
The way this tool works, the step-by-step approach it provides to complicated equations it makes learning enjoyable. Great work!
Bob Albert, CA
The best thing I like about this software is to adjust as per user requirements. Match your answer or check your steps or go for explanation is your own sweet will. This gives you a practical and clear insight into the problem.
Candice Murrey, OR
Students struggling with all kinds of algebra problems find out that our software is a life-saver. Here are the search phrases that today's searchers used to find our site. Can you find yours among them?
Search phrases used on 2011-12-03:
- math papers to print for 3 greaders
- solve math word problems for free online
- Scott now earns $27,600 after a 15% pay raise. What was his salary before the raise?
- how do we solve rational abgebraic expressions
- elementary gcf calculator
- word problems on locating and plotting square roots on the number line
- unit circle practice worksheet
- multiply add charts for factoring
- covert mixed fraction to decimal
- a 2in thick slice is cut off the top of a cube, resulting in a rectangular box that has volume 106in^3
- images of decimal three tenths
- area&perimeter maths 10 year old
- frank and joseph sell shoes. last month frank sold 18 less pairs of shoes than joseph. together they sold 52 pairs. how many pairs of shoes did frank sell?
- math problem word solver
- . salim sells fax machines that come in standard and enhanced models. the standard model sells for $325 and the enhanced model sells for $385. if salim sold a total of 35 units and took in $12,575, how many of the enhanced model did he sell?
- matlab roots quadratic
- rational numbers
- ellipse equation problems
- related rates balloon on a string examples
- matrix division
- all maths formulas free download
- write a java cod to find the square of 'n' numbers using class and methods
- rectangular persian carpet math problem
- solutions to glencoe algebra 1 worksheets
- lupe emptied her bank and has 144 pennies and 121 nickels
- what is 8% bleach
- free PRINTABLE MCQ on simple equations for class 7
- radical equations worksheet for pre algebra
- +1maths book
- a bird sitting 16 feet above the ground
- word problems on linear equations in one variable
- multiplying with multiple exponents
- If a student's rank in a class of 400 students is 44, find the student's percentile rank
- very long algebra equation
- bob needs to drive 592 miles to get to a family reunion. he travels 187 miles the first day. if he averages 52 miles per hour the second day, how long will it take him to reach his destination?
- example of a math problems
- a side and a diagonal of a parallelogram are 12 inches and 19 inches respectively.
- cubed root calculator with variables
- factoring polynomials with numbers in front of a
- word problems in algebrA INVOLVING SPECIAL PRODUCTS
- ged simplifying algebraic expressions worksheet
- math factor mixed variables
- Percentage To Decimal Chart
- ppt problem about bearing of oblique triangle
- 195 miles apart 105 father than the other
- algebrator free +download
- 5 problems that are adding, subtracting, multiplying or dividing rational numbers.
- the school that stefan goes to is selling tickets to a choral performance. on the first day of ticket sales the school sold 3 senior citizen tickets and 1 child ticket for a total of $38. the school took in $52 on the second day by selling 3 senior citizen tickets and 2 child tickets. find the price of a senior citizen ticket and the price of a child ticket.
- Dave and Jane Wells have a new rectangular driveway. The perimeter of the driveway is 168 feet. The length is 12 feet longer than three times the width. What are the dimensions of the driveway?
- free printable math worksheets for 9th grade algebra
- square polynomial calculator
- step by step of integration
- a company uses two vans to transport workers from a free parking lot to the workplace between 7:00 and 9:00 a.m. one van has 9 more seats than the other. the smaller van makes two trips every morning while the larger one makes only one trip. the two vans can transport 69 people
- slope coordinate graph
- steps to solve matrices
- decimal long division worksheets
- trivias about linear functions
- 7 grade math formulas
- torrent algebra exponents worksheets
- calculator program fx 50 fh linear equation in two unknown
- application nonhomogeneous ordinary differential equetion
- Algebra 2 Formula Sheet
- a certain starship can fly 816
- you are moving to a new home and have rented a truck to assist you with the moveTrailside truck rentals charges $
- solve fractions with whole number
- the equation c=5x+300 represents the total cost to run johnnys pizza place for a day
- adding, subtracting, multiplying, and dividing integers
- multiplying rational expressions calculator
- equation rearranger online free
- examples of math trivia for kids
- factoring to find the greatest common divisor of 1,980 and 1,400
- best method for teaching adding, subtracting, multiplying radicals
- Decimal to Fraction Formula
- fun coordinate graphing word problems with radicals
- binary to excess 3 code converter truth table
- partial fraction calculator
- base10 blocks + fractions + decimals
- how to add two square root and then sqaring same as one expression
- simplifying radicals calculator
- lines and angles class 7
- the distance formula
- developing a scoring rubrics write a short program on roots of a quadratic equation
- passport to algebra and geometry online
- formula of acceleration due to gravity neg lecting air resistance
- in 2010 the number of americans who were members of a health club was
- parent graphs
- adding scientific notation worksheets
- t = −62.5 ln 1 − N 80 (a) According to this formula, what is the maximum number of words per minute? (Round your answer to the nearest whole number.)
- math trivia
- the magnitude and direction of vectors u and v are given. find vector w's polar coordinates. u: magnitude 136, bearing 220° v: magnitude 197, bearing 300° w: u + v
- college algebra notes
- Dividing Radicals Calculator Online Free