I just bought your program. I purchased the Personal Algebra Tutor (PAT) and I am really disappointed with it. Reasons: 1) if the computer crashes, you have to email them for a password (where I live, on a mountain with high winds, we get alot of power outages) as well as lightning strikes; 2) they said that the problems could be typed in and a solution would be provided. Half of the math problems I have had, do not work with their program; 3) they say to email them the questions and they will provide the solutions, but it can take up to 24 hours, and sometimes that is too long to wait for an answer. To show proof of my confirmed purchase of the PAT program, I have attached a copy of the receipt that they sent to me.
Jim Hendry, CT.
I needed to test out of algebra to satisfy the entrance requirements for school. Algebrator saved me. Thank you!
What a great tool! I would recommend this software for anyone that needs help with algebra. All the procedures were so simple and easy to follow.
Bob Albert, CA
My twins needed help with algebra equations, but I did not have the knowledge to help them. Rather then spending a lot of money on a math tutor, I found a program that does the same thing. My twins are no longer struggling with math. Thank you for creating a product that helps so many people.
Students struggling with all kinds of algebra problems find out that our software is a life-saver. Here are the search phrases that today's searchers used to find our site. Can you find yours among them?
Search phrases used on 2011-07-19:
- 9th grade geometry constructions
- prentice hall mathematics algebra 1 edition 2004 answer
- simplifying rational expressions worksheet
- Basic statistics chart formulas
- algebra in Fractions for 5th grader
- math inverse percentage
- multiplying integers with different symbols
- conic graphing on a TI-83 Plus without conic program
- root mean square value calculation homework problems
- hotmath for algebra 2 practice workbook
- working out a cube root
- ratio formulas chapter
- GCSE linear search algorithm
- free online vertex calculator
- algebrator $39.
- 9th grade free math games
- free fractional exponent worksheets
- probability combination sample question
- Teacher's Edition prealgebra tussy gustafson 3rd edition
- free general apttitude question answer solutions.
- Matlab "inverse logarithm"
- quadratic factorization graphic
- root 3 + root 5 decimal value
- convert whole numbers to scientific notation
- hardest form of math
- free pre algebra worksheets
- lesson master in algebra pdf
- Free Printable Algebra Worksheets
- Adding and Subtracting Integers Worksheet
- how to change mixed numbers into a decimal
- math trivia elementary
- free 8th grade math work sheets
- simplification word problems 5th grade
- how to convert from base 4 to base 20
- simultaneous equasion
- rewrite division problem in to multiplication problem
- Java Solver Grapher
- download free Algebrator
- free adding integers worksheet
- download physics problem workbook, Holt
- algebra & trigonometry structure answers for ch. 10-5 answers & method book 2
- simplifying trinomials
- ordering fractions least to greatest online practice
- year 9 exam math online
- adding and subtracting positive and negative integers
- trivia about functions math
- kumon answer books online
- positive and negative integer worksheets
- algebra changing order of variables subtracted
- factoring cubed binomials
- glencoe mcgraw hill math 6th grade
- how do you graph quadratic equations with exponents?
- interactive graph excel vba example
- Math Trivia Answer
- ex. of changing mixed number to decimal
- factors of the square root of one
- greatest common factor addition college algebra
- the rule to convert fractions to decimals
- math order of operations problem solver
- free printable rational equation worksheets
- mcdougal littell interactive geometry lessons
- how to factorize third grade polynomials
- order of operations college worksheet
- printable elementary homework sheet
- Pay scale for Kumon
- sample sentence problem of geometric relation with equation and solution
- 9th grade algebra 1
- glencoe pre-calculus solutions manual 2004 edition
- online ks3 maths tutor
- Free books;"introductory Mathematical Statistics"
- algebra factoring free worksheets
- glencoe mathematics applications and concepts what grade level?
- how to change a mixed number to a decimal
- fractions to decimal formula
- most common prime number
- glencoe/mcgraw-hill. algebra 1. the four digits problem. pages 6-11
- sixth order equation
- log base ti-83
- free online tutors for algebra 2
- nonlinear equation demo matlab
- 5th grade rounding whole numbers worksheet
- how to sketch basic non-linear graphs
- online algebra expression calculator
- rules of multiplication radical expression