So after I make my first million as a world-class architect, I promise to donate ten percent to Algebrator! If you ask me, thats cheap too, because theres just no way Id have even dreamed about being an architect before I started using your math program. Now Im just one year away from graduation and being on my way!
David Mogorit, DC
What a great step-by-step explanations. As a father, sometimes it helps me explaining things to my children more clearly, and sometimes it shows me a better way to solve problems.
Christopher Montomery, OH
My math professor suggested I use your Algebrator product to help me learn the quadratic equations, and non-linear inequalities, since I just could not follow what he was teaching. I was very skeptical at first, but when I started to understand how to enter the equations, I was amazed with the solution process your software provides. I tell everyone in my class that has problems to purchase your product.
Annie Hines, KY
My son Ryan has become very knowledgeable with algebraic equations thanks to using this quality piece of software. Thank you very much!
John Dixon, MI
Students struggling with all kinds of algebra problems find out that our software is a life-saver. Here are the search phrases that today's searchers used to find our site. Can you find yours among them?
Search phrases used on 2011-07-08:
- polnominal regression
- parabola opens up or down
- two plumbers make house calls
- HOW TO WRITE IN set notation
- a man earned $80,000 when the consumer price index was 200. what were his earnings in terms of $2,000 if the base period was 2000?
- how many gallons of a 70%
- define literal coefficient
- volume formula sheet
- pizzazz worksheets free
- over the last three years salesperson A
- Examples Of Polynomials
- Positive rational roots and exponents. Rationalize the denominator.
- primary 6 algebra questions and answers
- Math Worksheets For 3rd Graders
- a woman earns 25% more than her neighbor, and together they earn $1012.50 per week. how much does the woman earn per week?
- free math word problem solver
- 100 men, women, and children attend a theater. 100 dollars in revenue is taken in by the theater. men's tickets are $5.00 ea, women's tickets are $2.00 ea, and children's tickets are 10 cents ea. how many men, how many women, and how many children attended the theater?
- rules for simplifying expressions precalculus
- algebra tile activities
- algebra with pizazz answernkey
- phil filled up the 20 gallon gasoline tank in his car for $57.78. what was the cost per gallon of gasoline
- exponential equation calculator
- ratio questions-mathematics
- Find the distance between the points (-4, 15) and (1, 3).
- mathematics for 7th standard
- a tour group split into two groups when waiting in line for food at a fast
- number divide symbol
- In ∆ABC, if a = 8.75 centimeters, c = 4.26 centimeters, and m B = 87°, what is the length of b to two decimal places?
- what is the vertex and the xcoordinates of the parabola, y=x^2 -2x -8
- f(x)=2x-3 g(x)=5 find f(g(3))
- one complement end around carry
- examples of Rationalizing the denominator and expressing the answer in the form a+b tutorial
- compound inequality calculator
- sample of radical expressions
- Factoring 3rd-degree Polynomials Formula
- list 10 algebraic formulae
- rational expressions calculator division
- softmath ninth std polynomials
- a boat's crew rowed 12 miles downstream with the current in 2 hours
- 7 math worksheet with answer key dividing rational numbers
- algebra word solver
- least common denominator calculator
- excel as graphing calculator
- Algebra 1 Formulas Cheat Sheet
- moment generating functions examples
- decimal to 16ths calculator
- What Is Intermediate Algebra
- algebra parrallel lines calculator
- solve quadratic equation using tic tac toe
- Multiple Variable Equations software
- a waiter earns a salary of per month for working hours a day. in may, he worked additional hours at per hour and earned for the month.
- igcse 8th math papers
- the plane area shown in the figure consists of an isosceles trapezoid and a segment of a circle
- solving general solution with arbitraty constant
- solving simultaneous equations matlab
- aplications of arithmetic progressions its daily uses
- kuto math
- examples of optimization in economics
- what happens to the circumference of a circle if you double the radius? what happens if you double the diameter? what happens if you triple the radius?
- addition of algebraic expression by horizontal & vertical method
- set of real numbers
- ransford alda is a self-employed security consultant with estimated annual earnings of $90,000. his social security tax rate is 12.4%, medicare is 2.9%, and his federal income tax rate 14%. how much estimated tax must ransford send to the irs each quarter? (points : 2)
- An open box is to be made from a flat piece of material 17 inches long and 4 inches wide by cutting equal squares of length x from the corners and folding up the sides.
- cooperative learning activity solving 2 steps equations prealgebra 6 grade
- PROPERTIES OF REAL NUMBERS
- a boat crew rowed 12 miles downstream
- chemical engineering equation
- divisibility worksheet venn diagram
- what is the perimeter of a regular 15-gon with a radius of 3
- Radical Equation Calculator
- class charts for arithmetic and basic algebra
- remainder theorem calculator
- math.com solving rationalizations
- multiplying rational expressions calculator
- quadratics factoriser
- real numbers
- What is a sign graph and when is it used? Give an example. Explain, in your own words, the test-point method and how it is used to solve a quadratic inequality. Be sure to show the connection between the test-point method and a sign graph.
- a certain mountain has an elevation
- proving summation notation
- in order to go to college, hank goes from working full time to working part time at half the salary foe two years
- create a linear equation for five years
- delta pays pete rose $360 per day to work in the maintenance department at the airport. pete became ill on monday and went home after formula17.mml of a day.
- solving a nonlinear ODE system with maple
- base 36 a base 10
- third degree polynomial in real life
- fran mallory is married, claims five withholding al lowances , and earns $3,500 (gross) per month. in addition to federal income tax (fit), social security, and medicare withholding, fran pays 2.1% state income tax, and ½% for state disability insurance (both based on her gross income), plus an additional $43.11 for life insurance and $72.30 to the credit union. as payroll manager for fran’s company, calculate her net take-home pay per month. (points : 3)
- foci parabola formula
- grade 8 square root maths exercise
- does holtz algebra 1 text book have factoring trinomials ax2 bx c
- simplify square root calculator
- rationalize the denominator online calculator
- algebra games ks2
- exponential equations containing square root
- subtract and simplify