The Algebrator could replace teachers, sometime in the future. It is more detailed and more patient than my current math teacher. I, personally, understand algebra better. Thank you for creating it!
Pamela Nelson, MT
Just watching my students, one after another, easily grasp these higher mathematical concepts and really, truly understand what they are doing, makes Algebrator worth the price of admission. Furthermore, for the gains, the price is tremendously inexpensive!
Willy Tucker, NJ.
This program laid the foundation for the most successful step-by-step solution to teaching algebra that Ive ever seen or had the pleasure of implementing inside the classroom. As I mentioned during our previous telephone conversation, when charting the actual results from standardized mathematical comprehension testing of our students, using data from the periods both prior to and just after the implementation of your software, the comparative difference is really obvious.
John Kattz, WA
We are still both novices with the program, but have seen its benefits nonetheless.
Merv Hass, PA
YEAAAAHHHHH... IT WORKS GREAT!
David Brown, CA
Students struggling with all kinds of algebra problems find out that our software is a life-saver. Here are the search phrases that today's searchers used to find our site. Can you find yours among them?
Search phrases used on 2010-08-17:
- triangle treat pre algebra with pizzazz
- switching decimals into roots
- foiling calculator online
- holt 9-1 practice b identifying quadratic functions answers key
- math pizzazz
- value of -1 radical -8
- algebra tile grid
- inverse operations game
- math foil machine
- KS3 ratio & proportion prob.ems
- fraction simplifier
- free division printable worksheets 9th grade
- 9th grade math free printable
- 7-9 square root functions and inequalities page 423
- "worksheets on elimination method "
- solving math polynomials by monomials
- "bridge to algebra page "
- topographic maps worksheets
- Www.nelsonschoolpapers of 6 standard.com
- how to turn any decimal into a radical
- free online maths games 6th class
- rationalizing the denominator worksheet
- free online algebra 1 worksheets
- chemical formulas and equations page 20 Mcgraw Hill crossword answers
- math physics tutor reverse courts grade vocabulary activity
- algebra prognosis test
- +Algebraic Expression Calculator
- free online rational equation calculator
- year 5 optional sats 2003
- free online texas instruments scientific calculator
- maximum number of factors for trinomial
- maths book for 7th stand malayalam
- printable coordinate grid
- software that solves algebra word problems
- solving equations worksheet 6th
- rewriting negative exponents
- holt algebra 1 answer book
- 7th Grade Matematics Chart
- scale factor games
- Graph the parabola: calculator
- using zeros to graph polynomial function
- 4th grade algebra worksheets
- multiplying rational expressions calculator
- +free quadratic function worksheets for 8th graders
- graphing linear equations printable
- algebra + example restriction problems +worksheets
- multiplying and dividing decimals worksheets
- 7th grade erb tests
- quadratic word problems worksheet
- rationalizing calculator online
- poems about laws of logarithms
- basic trig identity worksheets
- how will you describe the quotent of two positive or two negative integers? of a positive and negative integers?
- free ebooks online for 9th graders
- trivia questions in math examples
- eqivalent radicals
- fraction ratios 4th grade
- rational expressions worksheet
- Mathematical Methods for Physics and Engineering 3rd+PDF+solution
- +algebra solver free shows work
- +amath 121 textbook online for free
- simplifying exponential expressions
- 42x^4 - 14x^3 + 28x^2 Write the following polynomial in factored form, using the GCF.
- exponential equations smartboard
- hyperbola 64x^2-9y^2+18y=521-128x
- completing the square worksheet kuta software
- transformation worksheets on coordinate grids
- +simplifying equations worksheets for middle school
- how to finding the nth term in math problems 7th grade
- algebra math tutor programs
- When solving a rational equation what is the first step we must always take? Illustrate with an example how you clear the rational equation of fractions. Consider participating by reviewing the examples of your classmates and commenting on whether they are correct and why.
- linear equations worksheet
- +dilations of +"exponential base e"
- middle school math with pizzazz book e
- free mental ability worksheets
- picto graph with mamy questions
- free 9th math worksheets
- algebrator free download
- free step by step algebra calculators
- negative roots fractopn
- completing square practice